All Postgraduate programs offered at NIU require following admission criteria, in general.
- Minimum 2.5 CGPA in semester system OR 60% aggregate marks in annual system in BS (H) / MA / MSc OR equivalent exams (as per HEC equivalence).
- Candidates of the respective stream can apply for NIU admission test on the basis of provisional result but confirmation of admission is subject to provision of Detailed Marks Certificate.
- Candidates of any other foreign equivalent qualification can apply on the basis of equivalence certificate obtained from HEC Pakistan.
- Academic qualification considered necessary for distinctive programs is as follows:
|Program||Local System of Studies||Foreign System of Studies|
|MS Clinical Nutrition||BS (H) / MSc in food and nutrition relevant disciplines||Undergraduate degree in food and nutrition relevant discipline|
- In addition to the above academic qualification, passing of NIU admission test and interview is mandatory to get admission in any program at NIU.
- The University reserves the right to reject any application for admission without assigning any reason.